Monday, July 21, 2008

INTRO: Welcome to my new blog!

Hello there!!!
Welcome to my new blog!
I am so happy that you stopped by to check it out! :)
Basically, I am new to the blogging scene but I am not a newbie
when it comes to writing and self-expression!
I love writing short stories and poetry, and I have done this for as long as I can remember!
Now that I am a little older, now married and now with children...
and with many, many life experiences under my belt....
I feel that I now have more interesting things to talk (or in this case...write) about!
So hopefully as my blog grows, so will my readers. I hope that I always offer something interesting and upbeat for everyone who stumbles across this blog in hopes that you will come back every so often to see what's new in the life of me....lele.lumz!

I give you.......

Life of Lele.lumz
Expressions*Confessions*Life~Lessons!
(The Real life Blog of a 20-something mommy of 2 who knows nothing about blogging!)

No comments: