Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Expressions!: Big Primpin' with a Trendy "Bump" Hairstyle!

Hair need a bit of a lift, but can't seem to get it stay in place with the tangly-teasing and a ton of hairspray? Well, ladies, you're in luck to get that lift that you'd love for your locks!


I saw a product introduced on a home-shopping channel yesterday (yes I am a home shopping junkie!) and it is called~ Big Happie Hair Bump-its. It is an actual hair tool/accessory that allows you to lock-in that lift to create a cute bump. The bump is a great way to add lift to your hair and make it appear to be more thicker on top. It is common to see Hollywood's hotlist with hairstyle bumps this season. The accessories come in sets of 5 that vary in size and color (match your haircolor). You can create little bumps, medium bumps, and very large bumps (this size is called "Rock Star!") This accessory sounds much easier to use than tons of teasing, tons of hairspray and tons of bobbie pins.......wonder if it really works? I'll let you know after I get it because you know I had to order it and see for myself! lol :)

Life of Lele.lumz
Expressions*Confessions*Life~Lessons!
(The real-life expressions of a 20-something work-at-home mom of 2 who wants Big Happie Hair! lol)

2 comments:

razz said...

Please let me know how it goes for you! I am dying to find something for my hair, I mostly just put it in a ponytail, I love that girls hair in the pic, if only I could get that umph in my hair, *sigh*


Hows it going:)

Lele.lumz! said...

Hey supermom!
Thanks for the comment! I know how you feel...I need some umph in my hair too! I'm doing good. How have you been doing? I just posted another comment on World of Mom for ya! Take Care! :)